20 October 2020
About IABM2020 Online Edition
The International Automotive Business Meeting (IABM) is an exclusive, B2B meeting of the automotive sector, which brings together industry leaders and experts, car manufacturers, the largest Tier 1 and 2 suppliers, representatives of European, Polish and local authorities, institutions and industry associations. The event is attended by companies from Poland, Europe and the largest global automotive markets such as China, Japan, India and the United States.
IABM2020 Online Edition in a nutshell
- Online Conference – What’s the future of the automotive industry? Discover all the new trends after the Covid-19 pandemic and what are the advantages to invest the automotive industry in Poland.
- Digital Speed Business Mixer – on-line fast networking format with discussion groups of the automotive sector, where you can present your activities, make new partnerships and meet with stakeholders from all over the world.
- Automotive Community – you’ll have access to an exclusive area to stay updated with all the new trends in the automotive industry and be in contact with other automotive companies.
- 1-to-1 chat with all the participants of the event with the possibility to exchange digital business cards.
- IABM App to stay connected before, during and after the event with our community.
- H.E. Aldo Amati, Ambassador of Italy in Poland
- Piero Cannas, President Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland
- Mateusz Rykała, Vice-President Katowice Special Economic Zone
12.15: Opening Speech “ENVITED: Virtual Proof of Validation for Autonomous Driving”
Carlo van Driesten, Systems Architect for Virtual Test & Validation, BMW AG
12.35: Debate I: New products for Autonomous vehicles – opportunities and challenges for companies in the automotive sector in Central Europe
Moderator: Luk Palmen
Daniel Martyniuk, Deloitte CE
Jan Kamoji-Czapiński, Polish Investment and Trade Agency
Łukasz Rożanski, European Commission, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, Automotive and Mobility Industries
Bart Schields, Olympus Sky
Carlo van Driesten, BMW
- Are the COVID-19 pandemic and the requirements for lower emissions slowing down the development programs for autonomous vehicles?
- Are the earlier prognoses from 2015-2017 concerning market launches of autonomous vehicles by 2025 to be verified?
- How does Central Europe fit in the value chain of autonomous vehicles? Can we observe already new investments or business projects related to autonomous vehicles in Poland?
- What are the main challenges related to cyber security in autonomous vehicles?
- What new regulations should we expect, like for instance the UN Regulation on uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regards to cyber security and cyber security management system coming into force in 2021?
13.05: Debate II: Key-competencies for battery production and light components for electric vehicles in Poland
Jarosław Kusto, BMZ Group
Helmut Wichmann, Coroplast Polska
Jakub Faryś, Polish Automotive Industry Association
Rafał Staciwa, FCA Group
Łukasz Maliczenko, ElectroMobility Poland
Rafał Budweil, Triggo
Marcin Korolec, FPPE
- What makes Poland the place to be for battery production for electric vehicles?
- How do suppliers meet the challenges of light weight and optimised integrated solutions for hybrid and electric vehicles?
- How game-changers find their way in the world of electric vehicles?
- Why is it worthwhile to invest in electromobility in Poland?
14.15: Summary and conclusion
15.30: Digital Speed Business Mixer
18:00: End of Conference
Organizers & Partners IABM2020
Centre for Strategic Investments Polish Investment and Trade Agency
Carlo van Driesten
Olympus Sky Technologies
Director of Product Development
Head of Purchasing
Road to IABM Interviews
B2B – Digital Speed Business Mixer
Take part in the Digital Speed Business Mixer (DSBM) and enjoy the networking opportunities of IABM2020 Online edition.
The DSBM is a unique opportunity to build a network of contacts and acquire new business partners in the automotive industry.
How does it work?
- Digital rooms with companies matched with your preferences
- Personalized agenda with links to the digital rooms
- 15-person groups per table
- 2 minutes to present your company at each session
- Get to know all participants of the SBM and then get in contact with them in the dedicated 1:1 chat
Speed Business Mixer rules
Only one representative from each company can participate in a single DSBM session. However, the second representative may replace the first one during a different Digital Speed Business Mixer session.
Once registered, each company will receive an individual Digital Speed Business Mixer program.
Each company has 2 minutes per session.
The session will be conducted in English.